All scheduled dates:
- Friday, November 18, 2016 - 18:00 (ended)
- Friday, December 16, 2016 - 18:00 (ended)
- Friday, January 20, 2017 - 18:00 (ended)
- Friday, February 17, 2017 - 18:00 (ended)
- Friday, March 17, 2017 - 18:00 (ended)
- Friday, April 21, 2017 - 18:00 (ended)
- Friday, May 19, 2017 - 18:00 (ended)
- Friday, June 16, 2017 - 18:00
- Friday, July 21, 2017 - 18:00
- Friday, August 18, 2017 - 18:00
BAT MITZVAH PROGRAM
We are excited to launch a new Bat Mitzvah program this year!
Bat Mitzvah Shabbat Club's first meeting will be on Nov 18th at 6PM
Childhood is a time of fun, friends and exploration; a time for kids to simply enjoy life without the worries of the adult world. (They leave that up to their parents.) Eventually, however, it comes time to move on to the next stage in life. This process can have some serious pitfalls– especially in todayʼs chaotic, secular world. Jewish religion and culture can be a great foundation for kids at a time when they really need support. The Kollel's Youth Programs help provide youth with the grounding of Jewish involvement to help them navigate this critical time in their lives.
All this and we manage to make it fun, too!
The club will meet once a month for a special Shabbat dinner filled with learning, lively discussion and a wonderful social atmosphere!
For girls 11 years - 12 years old
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 604-738-7060